Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe
Buy External FBE Coated Pipe at Low Cost
Fbe Epoxy coating is a thermosetting powder, which provides support to pipes. The Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe consists of a resin and a polyamine hardener that acts as a catalyst. The mixture of the resin and hardener results in the formation of the coated pipe. These pipes have good mechanical properties and are very strong and durable. Pipes with this coating can be used in harsher environments as they are extremely resistant to corrosion and high temperatures. We are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe. Our main aim is to produce the best products and offer them at the most reasonable rates.
Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe
External FBE Coated Pipe
Internal FBE Coated Pipe
Internal FBE Coated Pipe manufacturer in India
The External FBE Coated Pipe is applied in the powered form without the need for a resin hardener. This coating protects the pipe from cathodic disbondment. Pipes with 25-3000mm and lengths up to 12m can be coated with a Fbe coat. The Internal FBE Coated Pipe has increased efficiency in their working. These pipes have an expectancy of 75 years. Our renowned workers make use of the best raw materials and the latest technology while producing top-quality products.
The fusion bonded epoxy coated carbon steel pipe increases the life span of normal pipes. These pipes don’t allow the acids in oil, gas, cleaners to attack them and build a protective shield around the pipe. A Thermoset polymer Epoxy Coated Pipe is made up of lines of polymers, which are linked by strong chemical bonds. This coating is highly resistant to higher temperatures and prevents degradation. The Dual layer epoxy coated steel gas pipe is made with a coat of corrosion-resistant substance and abrasion-resistant in the second layer. If you want to know more about our products or customize them contact us.
Table of Content
- Specification Chart of Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe
- External FBE Coated Pipe Price India
- Different FBE Coated Pipe Types
- Benefits of Dual layer epoxy coated steel gas pipe
- Manufacturing Capabilities of Internal FBE Coated Pipe
- Coating thickness of Internal & External Coated Pipe
- Applications of Internal FBE Coated Pipe
- Specification of Epoxy Primer Coated Pipes Coating
Additional Coatings: Polyurethane coating for smooth finish
Packaging: Covered with Plastic Rolls and Bubble Wrap to avoid damage due to friction
Application: Chemical Handling, Gas Handling, Food Products, Drinking Water, Utilities Water, etc.
Carbon Steel Grades: ASTM A 106 GR. B ASTM A53
Alloy Steel Grades: ASTM A335 Gr. P5, ASTM A335 Gr. P9, ASTM A335 Gr. P11, ASTM A335 Gr. P12, ASTM A335 Gr. P22 & ASTM A335 Gr. P91
|Price list of Fbe Epoxy Coated Steel Pipe||External FBE Coated Pipe Price in India (INR)||FBE Coated Pipe Price in USD||Internal & External Coated Pipe Price in UAE Dirham|
ERW EXTERNAL COATED & INTERNAL COATED CARBON STEELLINE PIPE 18(457.2) 12.7, GR X-70
|INR 7,447||101.42 USD||372.57 UAE Dirham|
fusion bonded epoxy coated carbon steel pipe
Thermoset polymer Epoxy Coated Pipe
Dual layer epoxy coated steel gas pipe
Internal FBE Pipeline Coating
Internal FBE Coating Epoxy Coated Seamless Black Steel Pipe OD 1/8" - 28"
Food grade epoxy coating Spiral Welded Steel Pipe
FBE Coated API 5L X42 Seamless Pipe Epoxy Coated
FBE Coated Alloy Steel Pipe
API 5L Fusion Bond Epoxy Coating Pipe
3PE Coated and Internal Epoxy/FBE Coated Pipe
AWWA-C213 FBE Coated Pipes
Epoxy Coated Carbon Steel Pipe
Buy fusion bonded epoxy coated carbon steel pipe at the best Price
- Protection over a wide temperature range.
- Ability to be stored & used in all climatic conditions.
- Long term adhesion to steel.
- Resistance to UV radiation & rain.
- High resistance to cathodic disbondment.
- High Gloss and smooth coatings gives pleasant appearance.
- Provides enhanced corrosion resistant properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent electrical insulation.
- Low water absorption.
- Diameter range 300mm to 3000 mm
- Pipe length 6 m to 12 m
- Operating temperature range -40o C to 80o C
Supplier of Thermoset polymer Epoxy Coated Pipe in India
- Internal lining: Maximum up to 750 microns
- External coating: Maximum up to 750 microns
- Drinking water pipelines.
- Oil and gas pipelines (Only external dual layer coating).
- In plant process water applications
Looking for the best price of Dual layer epoxy coated steel gas pipe in India?
|Coating type||Coating Standard|
|3LPE/3LPP||DIN30670-1991,CAN/CSA Z245,21-2010,ISO21809-1-2009 SY/T 0413-2002,GB/T23257-2009|
|FBE(Fusion-bond epoxy)||SY/T 0315-2005,AWWA C213-2001,CAN/CSAZ245.20-2010,ISO218909-2-2007,API RP5L9-2001|
Enamel &Tape hot-applied
|Liquid epoxy coating||AWWWA C210-2007|
|Polyurethane insulated coating||SY/T0415-1996,CJ/T114-2000.EN253-1994|
|Liquid Epoxy Coating||AWWAC210-2007|
|Cement Mortar Lining||BS534-1990,AWWA C205-2001|