What is manufacturing process of carbon steel heat exchanger tubes
- Raw carbon steel according to its desired properties and composition. The steel is then melted in a furnace and formed into long billets or blooms.
- These billets are subsequently hot rolled or cold drawn to produce carbon steel heat exchanger tubes.
- Further processing is done through heat treatment like annealing or quenching.
- Finally, the low carbon steel heat exchanger tube undergoes various finishing operations. This includes cutting, straightening & inspection to ensure they meet the required specifications.
Contact us if you are looking for carbon steel heat exchanger tubes manufacturer
We are reliable and experienced CS condenser tubes supplier in India
Can we use carbon steel heat exchanger tubes in chemical and petrochemical industries
Carbon steel high-pressure heat exchanger tubes are widely used in chemical & petrochemical industries. This is due to their excellent heat transfer properties and cost effectiveness. These tubes can withstand high temperatures and pressures.
CS U bend tubing is well suited for various processes including distillation, evaporation, and condensation due to its favorable characteristics. However, it is important to note that in aggressive corrosive environments, additional protection or regular maintenance may be necessary to ensure its long-term durability and performance.
Buy cut to size CS u bend tubing and High carbon steel fin tube for high pressure application
Carbon steel heat exchanger tubes
Cs condenser tubes
High carbon steel fin tube
How to properly install Carbon steel shell and tube
- The exchanger is positioned securely on a stable foundation, ensuring accurate alignment with the process piping for optimal performance and functionality.
- Adequate space is needed for maintenance access and tube bundle removal.
- Flanges and gaskets must be carefully installed to ensure leakage free connections. The correct sequence of bolting and torque specifications should be considered.
- Proper attention should be given to thermal expansion considerations. This is to accommodate any potential changes in size & shape of the Carbon steel shell and tube due to temperature variations.
- Additionally, regular inspections and maintenance should be carried out to ensure the optimal performance and long-term durability of the system.
We stock Carbon steel shell and tube as per ANSI/ASME B36.10M standards
Low carbon steel heat exchanger tube are available at dimensions between 12.70 mm and 38.10mm OD
Seamless carbon steel heat exchanger tubes
- Outside Diameter: 1/2″ – 4″
- Wall Thickness: 1mm – 10mm
Low carbon steel heat exchanger tube
- Power Generation
- Highpressure fluid transportation
Carbon steel high pressure heat exchanger tubes
- Solution Annealed
Cs u bend tubing
- Schedule 120
- Schedule 160
- Schedule XXS
Carbon steel shell and tube
- EN 10204 / 3.1B
- Raw Materials Certificate
- Third Party Inspection
Carbon steel fin tube heat exchanger
- Positive Material Identification
Ask for a CIF & sample mill test certificate while buying Carbon steel fin tube heat exchanger and Ltcs condenser tube
What are the advantages of using Carbon steel condenser tubes?
- High carbon steel fin tubes offer a cost effective alternative to materials such as ss or copper alloys.
- They show excellent thermal conductivity, enabling efficient heat transfer within the system.
- They are durable & have high tensile strength. So, they are suitable for withstanding high pressure and temperature conditions.
- The material of Carbon steel condenser tubes can be easily sourced. This decreases the lead times for manufacturing & replacement.
What is the distance between two tubes in Seamless carbon steel heat exchanger tubes?
The distance between two Seamless carbon steel heat exchanger tubes is the tube pitch. It is an important design parameter affecting the heat transfer efficiency. The ideal tube pitch will vary with the type of heat exchanger, the fluids being used and the operating conditions.
How CS Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger works
Carbon steel shell and tube heat exchanger transfer heat between two fluid streams. The heat exchanger has a shell (outer vessel) & a bundle of tubes inside it. The process fluid flows inside the tubes, while the service fluid circulates within the shell.
As the fluids pass through the heat exchanger, heat is transferred from the process to the service fluid through the Ltcs condenser tube walls. This exchange allows the heating/ cooling of the process fluid, as required in the application.