What is the manufacturing process of Alloy steel seamless pipe?
- The process starts with the selection and melting of high quality alloy steel materials.
- The molten metal is then formed into a solid cylindrical shape through a process called hot extrusion or piercing.
- This is followed by the elongation process. Here, the solid cylindrical billet is drawn through a series of dies to reduce its diameter & increase its length.
- Finally, the Alloy steel seamless pipe undergoes heat treatment and finishing processes. It includes straightening, cutting and inspection to ensure its desired specifications and quality.
Are you looking for alloy steel pipe suppliers in India the contact us
We are biggest high AS pipe supplier in India
which sizes and thickness of Alloy steel pipes is most suitable for oil and gas industry?
In the oil and gas industry, the most suitable sizes and thicknesses of alloy steel pipes depend on the specific application and operating conditions. Typically, larger diameters and thicker wall thicknesses are preferred to withstand high pressures and harsh environments.
Commonly used sizes of High strength low as pipes for oil & gas pipelines range from 2 – 48 inches in diameter. They have wall thicknesses varying from Schedule 40 to Schedule XXS.
We offer competitive prices for all of our Low alloy steel seamless pipe
Alloy steel seamless pipe
Low alloy steel seamless pipe
Can AS pipe withstand high pressure and high temparature condition?
Yes, AS pipes are designed to withstand high pressure & temperature conditions. They have excellent strength, durability and resistance to deformation at elevated pressures and temperatures. Chromoly alloy steel pipes are used in industries like oil and gas, power generation, chemical processing, and petrochemical.
Leading stockist and exporter of High strength low as pipes
View gauge chart of High pressure alloy steel pipe
High strength low as pipes
- Schedule 120
- Schedule 160
- Schedule XXS
Seamless alloy steel pipe
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
- Epoxy & FBE Coating
- Electro Polish
Chromoly alloy steel pipes
- cut to size
- Laser cut
Low alloy steel pipe
- Solution Annealed
- Size 8 mm to 127 mm.
- Thickness 0.3 mm to 4mm
High pressure alloy steel pipe
- Food processing
- Power generation
Check online chemical properties of Chromoly alloy steel pipes
How to prevent Low alloy steel pipe from bursting?
- Ensure Low alloy steel seamless pipe is properly designed and engineered. Take into account the intended operating pressure and temperature.
- Use Low alloy steel pipe with appropriate wall thickness and strength ratings.
- Implement regular inspection and maintenance to identify and address any signs of corrosion, erosion or weakening.
- Consider the installation of valves to release excess pressure.
- Follow proper installation procedures, including correct alignment and tightening of fittings.
- Lastly, monitor the operating conditions closely and promptly address any deviations or abnormalities to prevent overpressure situations.
From whom we should buy High pressure alloy steel pipe? Indian or chinease manufacturer
No matter the origin, you should buy High pressure alloy steel pipe from a reliable manufacturer. Generally, manufacturers of Indian origin are more reputed for offering quality products. Chinese products are often low in price & quality too. If you are looking for quality high pressure Chromoly pipes at a competitive price, contact Hi Tech Metal & Tubes.
What is welding process of Seamless alloy steel pipe?
The welding process for seamless alloy steel pipes involves the use of electric resistance welding (ERW) or submerged arc welding (SAW) methods. In ERW, the pipe ends are heated and pressed together to form a weld seam. It is then mechanically or thermally treated to achieve desired properties. SAW involves the formation of an arc between a continuously fed wire electrode and the pipe, creating a welded joint.